A stepper motor (or stepping motor) is a brushless, synchronous electric motor that can divide a full rotation into a large number of steps.
The motor’s position can be controlled precisely without any feedback mechanism (open-loop control), as long as the motor is carefully sized to the application.
Stepper motors are similar to switched reluctance motors.
Our range of stepper motor drives provides cost effective control of stepper motors with standard functions such as:
- micro-stepping, up to 25,600ppr
- gate function, drives can be individually switched to either active or inactive modes
- oscillator function, that can be configured for up to two independent motor speeds
- Fieldbus options including, CanBUS, ModBUS, EtherCAT and ProfiNET
- intelligent drives with integrated controller
- open- and closed-loop drives
The DDS7xP series stepper motor drives are equipped with PROFINET IO Industrial Ethernet fieldbus and are able to control the
The DDS7xE series stepper motor drives are equipped with EtherCAT fieldbus and support the CoE (CANopen over EtherCAT) protocol with
The DDS6 series drives are realised in full digital technology and are suitable for the driving of two phases stepper
The DS5x two phase stepper motor drives series is composed of 24 different models, subdivided in 8 power sizes and
The DS30 series intelligent micro-stepping drives are the perfect choice for all those applications which require accurate motor control both
High reliability and performance, compact size and low cost have been the prerequisites for the development of the DS10 series
The OS10 series offers an excellent price-performance ratio. The drivers are mountable through 4 holes placed on the corners of