The CDE/CDB drive controllers are available in power classes from 375 W/2 A up to 90 kW/170 A. You can also select from a wide range of synchronous and asynchronous gear motors.
So cut your costs further by employing a complete system solution from KEBA (formally knows as LTi).
- Safe-Stop to category 3 EN 954-1, to save on external safety components
- CANopen inside with DSP402 Position, Interpolated Position, Velocity and Homing modes and scaling of units by Factor Group
- Evaluation of two encoders, for precision positioning operations with backlash mechanism
- Evaluation of multi-turn encoders, for positioning operations without referencing
- Sequenced driving set positioning, with sequential job logic, graphically operated
- PLCmotion for process-oriented additional tasks and coordination of movement sequences
- Cam-contactor group, for generation of position-dependent control signals to control connected machine peripherals
- Online position profile generator, for real-time position profile generation with 250 µs fine interpolation
- Drive family for servo and asynchronous motors
- Range up to 90kW
- Category 3 safety
- Integrated PLC
- Plug-in KeyPad
- I/O expansion