The little one with the genes of its big brother offers top-class positioning functionality. We have provided the CDF3000 with all the features needed to make the 24 V or 48 V DC supply concept fit for use in the highly demanding automation environment.
With this functionality our new little family member will redefine standards of cost-effectiveness and performance in the servo class below 2 Nm.
- Supply voltage 24–48 V DC for operation at safety extra-low voltage level
- Safe standstill to category 3 EN954-1 to save on external safety components
- CANopen inside with DSP402 Position, Interpolated Position, Velocity and Homing modes and scaling of units by Factor Group
- Evaluation of two encoders for precision positioning operations with backlash mechanism
- Evaluation of multi-turn encoders for positioning operations without referencing
- Sequenced driving set positioning with sequential job logic, graphically operated
- PLCmotion for process-oriented additional tasks and coordination of movement sequences
- Cam-contactor group for generation of position-dependent control signals to control connected machine peripherals
- Online position profile generator for real-time position profile generation with 250 µs fine interpolation
- Low voltage drive for servo motors
- 24 to 48Vdc up to 470W
- Integrated PLC
- Extensive I/O