The multiturn absolute rotary encoders in the GEL 2037 series provide an unambiguous position value for each angular position with a resolution of up to 25 bits. The magnetic absolute rotary encoder supplies the position values in binary or gray code via a synchronous serial interface (SSI).
The encoder housing made of anodised aluminium has a flange dimension of 58 mm. The absolute rotary encoder GEL 2037 is suitable for standard and heavy-duty applications, it also withstands aggressive media and impresses with a long, maintenance-free service life. The GEL 2037 is available with a heavy-duty flange or clamping flange with tooth wheel adapter.
A very compact redundant system is realised by combination with a resolver.
- Total resolution 25 bits
- Absolute accuracy 0.8°
- Output signal SSI or SSI and resolver
- Magnetic gear
- Suitable for standard and heavy-duty applications
- Withstands high shock/ vibration loads
- Not affected by dirt or oil mist
- Temperature behaviour stable over the long-term
- Full function in case of condensation: dew-point resistant!
- No ageing of the magnetic sensor technology
- Construction machines
- Agricultural machines
- Food industry
- Wind power
- Offshore technology
|Fields of application
|Renewable energy, mechanical engineering, mobile machine
|5 V DC or 10 to 30 V DC
|Positions per revolution
|8,192 steps (13 Bit)
|Number of revolutions
|4,096 (12 Bit)
|-40 °C to +85 °C